Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today'Thought

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional.
Character is a victor, not a gift.
Flexibility is the key to indecision
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade..... then find someone who's life gave them vodka and throw a party. I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
I love deadlines” “I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by
Every day is a good day…..some are just better than others
If it is not lost.... where is it? It's easier to get older than it is to get wiser All reports are in..... Life is now officially unfair.
Funny.... I don't remember being absent minded
I finally got my head together.... now my body is falling apart..... When did my wild oats turn to prunes and All Bran..... I Started out with nothing.... and I still have most of it....

2 comments:

Helen said...

I really liked that but it kind of scares me because some of the things are me.

Hacking it up said...

It's true...some of those things are my mom... :)

Actually I think they are great words to live by! ;)