Monday, February 25, 2008

My Physical Exercise Program

Physical exercise is good for you. I know that. I should do it daily, but my body doesn't want me to do too much, so I have worked out this program of strenuous activities that do not require physical exercise.
You are invited to use my program without charge.
01) Beating around the bush 02) Jumping to conclusions 03) Climbing the walls 04) Swallowing my pride 05) Passing the buck 06) Throwing my weight around 07) Dragging my heels 08) Pushing my luck 09) Making mountains out of molehills 10) Hitting the nail on the head 11) Wading through paperwork 12) Bending over backwards 13) Jumping on the bandwagon 14) Balancing the books 15) Running around in circles 16) Eating crow 17) Tooting my own horn 18) Climbing the ladder of success 19) Pulling out the stops 20) Adding fuel to the fire 21) Opening a can of worms 22) Putting my foot in my mouth 23) Starting the ball rolling 24) Going over the edge 25) Picking up the pieces
Whew! What a workout! I think I'll exercise my caution now, and sit down.

2 comments:

Hacking it up said...

Sign me up!!! I will totally do that weight loss program!!!...Check out my blog...maybe you could also get the "Hawaii chair"!!!

Helen said...

Boy, I do all those but I'm not in good shape. I better do more of those.