Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mr Nobody

I know a funny little man,As quit as a mouse,Who does the mischief that is doneIn everybody's house!There's no one ever sees his face,And yet we all agreeThat every plate we break was crackedBy Mr. Nobody`Tis he who always tears our books,Who leaves the door ajar,He pulls the buttons from our shirts,And scatters pine afar;That squeaking door will always squeak,For, prithee, don't you see,We leave the oiling to be done By Mr. NobodyThe finger marked upon the doorBy none of us are made;We never leave the blind unclosed,To let the curtains fade.The ink we never spill; the boots That lying round you. See Are not our boots they all belongTo Mr. Nobody.He stole all my spoons and hides my glasses,my car keys can not be found.and were on were is that candy I just bought Mr Noboby stricke again

2 comments:

Hacking it up said...

Hey! Mr.Nobody lives at MY house!!!I think all of my kids know him...

Littletime said...

Mr Nobody use to live at my house, but he moved on a few years ago...now he only come around once in while.