Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories of Me


So, I've seen this on a few blogs and I thought it would be fun. See the instructions below.
This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in!This is just too fun to pass up.Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Come on all my blog followers... I want to post some about you, let's see this on your blog!!!

4 comments:

Helen said...

At one of our reuions someone was giving you a bad time and you turned around and said"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE". It was so funny. I still laugh about it to this day. You have a great sense of humor and I love you.

Chelsey said...

I just remember the first reunion I came too after Cody and I got married that I saw you didn't put with anyone's crap!

Littletime said...

I will always remember what a good wife and companion you were to Reid, even though for years he couldn't do a lot it never seemed to bother you, you were just always there doing everything, with a smile. Thanks

Hacking it up said...

You have always had the funnest sense of humor!! I also remember you said you wanted my cowboy hat one year at the reunion...I've always meant to send you one...I need to get on that!!!