Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Five things I hate

1- My check book it's- never right with the bank
2- Fixing dinner- I don't mind cooking just trying to decide what to cook is the pain
3-People that say one thing and do another
4-Cold weather And hot weather I want it 75 degree at all time
5- I hate dusting stuff in the house
Five thing I love
1- Reid ,My kids ,and Grandkids
2-Chocolate see I put my famiy first (over chocolate)
3 Our dag Sadie
4- All my other family (Brothers Sisters inlaw and even outlaws) & all my Friends, the ones I have now and those I will meet later
5- A good book any book is good

2 comments:

Hacking it up said...

Hey Lynne!
I'm so glad you started a blog! It's such a great way to keep in touch! I love your background!

If you're wanting to get away from the cold...come on down! This time of year it's always around 70 degrees! :)

we have a blog too1 You can check it out at hackingitup.blogspot.com

P.S. That's great that you put your family before chocolate...I'm not sure I would! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Lynn!
Great looking blog! I like your list of likes and dislikes I think mine would be very similiar especially the checkbook one...I'm pretty sure I have WAY more money that what my bank says...:) What do they know anyways?
I too would love a nice comfortable temperature especially after the winter we are having!