For us this summer was all about rebuilding a trailer. Pictures at the below link are slightly out of order but show the entire process from start to finish. When Brian went to get my trailer ready for summer he noticed that the floor was wet around the water heater. I had two trips planned and knew what would happen so I took those trips prior to getting estimates for repair and to see if the insurance company was going to cover it. I took the trailer to Millers where the nightmare began. The determined that they would not pay for the repairs as it was lack of maintenance that caused the damage. They estimated over 4500 dollars to repair. I went and got the trailer to park in the yard so I could figure my next plan of attack. On July 24th, before I could make any decisions Brian decided he would take on the task of repair. Little did he know what was in store for him. After checking on the damaged under the bed/storage area he decided to check as to why the floor was discolored around the table. He discovered the boards underneath were water damaged as well and thus began the ordeal.